Laura Negrato is a photographer, content creator and stylist with a creative focus on food and lifestyle photography.
She discovered her interest in photography after finishing the university studies and having made numerous trips and work experiences abroad.
The care for details and the skillful use of the natural light allows Laura to capture and tell the beautiful moments of everyday life.
Laura has won many awards in international photography competitions and her photos have been exhibited in prestigious art galleries in Milan, Venice, Florence and Moscow.
INTERVIEWS & PUBLICATIONS:
- Gambero Rosso - March 2019
- The Guardian - December 2017
- Gambero Rosso - 2017
- Gusto, Museo del '900 Venice March - September 2022
- Taste, Pitti Immagine 2019 Stazione Leopolda Florence March 2019;
- "Kromie" - Foodgraphia, Palazzo Senato Milan January 2017;
Galleria Bellini Florence April 2017;
- "Curve" "Father" - Na Kashirke Gallery Moskow July 2016